Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where's the mojo


It's been a few months since i've been back in the seat, 5 months to be exact.

Austin PowersImage via Wikipedia



Like Austin Powers in the Spy that Shagged me., I thought I lost the mojo. But after a few minutes behind the wheel and burning a couple of tires at the past weekends Drift Day would tell me otherwise. It's good to be back but damn I just burned a set of tires, I bought yesterday, in an hour.

One thing that annoyed me was that fact I only driven the car with it's new found tune and boost only once. After spending a day with the car, i've become addicted again. The dark side (boost) is definitely good with this one.


Im also trying out a new suspension setup this time. I've been a Koni user/fan for most of my driving career ,but it's about time for a change. And I got a good deal on some TRD shocks so why not.

With the new suspension the car was hella dumped. The neighbor was concerned I would rip the fenders off the car. But alas it was not the case. I'm glad the dealer cares about the welfare of the car even though his car would probably say otherwise.

A pair of turbochargers mounted to an Inline 6...Image via Wikipedia


The car still has some quirks that need to be addressed, yeah I know i've gotta take care of the burning oil. My apologizes to all who inhaled. I guess it's time to cough up some cash for a turbo.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: