Saturday, April 25, 2009

Garage clearing


Once again I loaded up the truck to clear out some junk that's been getting in the way. Though this time around it's for the greater good. It seems that pinoys and Toyota have some deep connection that's very hard to break. As my thoughts of obtaining another chassis from another manufacturer (ahem Nissan) to replace the purple yam, I seem to have come up on another Corolla GTS. Sitting in the back of a shop sits an unloved being a slave to it's master for parts and experimentation. It was about to sent to it's finally calling before it showed up. Since I am a very good hearted person, rather than have this car see an untimely death I decided to adopt it as one of my own to continue a new life as a warrior to do battle.

WTF is wrong with me, it's not like I have enough to do already??
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: