Monday, April 13, 2009

They're back...


After a long hiatus from El Toro, Drift Day has returned. To bring hooliganism and mayhem into a controlled enviroment. Saw some old faces and a couple of new ones. I seem to socialize more than I drive. But i'd probably be done before noon if I constantly drove. But enough of that let's take look through my broke ass camera.

The brakes look brand new. Is this car even driven

Midnight cowboy anyone?

Famous drifter Taka A. takes no break to assist Drift Association. Even after a long heated battle at Formula D Long Beach the day before. This guy is iron man.

I feel like buying an icee when I look at this picture.

Can you find Waldo?

It was a wonderful day overall. Can't say much more than that.
For more information on the next event, please visit their site
For the rest of the photos visit here
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: