Thursday, June 3, 2010

Less is better

Decided to yank out the engine bay wire harness from the Corolla last weekend. Cleaning up the engine by a bit more. I didn't take the interior nor the rear harness out since i'd rather have control of lights, lights, fuel pump etc. with factory switches.



This plug pretty much powers the whole car. The wires come from the main fuse box in the engine bay. I ran the wires to the kill switch.

Added a fuse block so I don't fry anything.

I should go for them painless wiring kits but don't wanna spend too much doing that when i could spend it at the track. Kinda dumb since I'll take weeks wiring up other peoples cars, but hate spending a weekend to do my own.


But eventually i'll get the electric system to look like this.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: