Friday, June 4, 2010

The Fruits

After many months of saving, i've finally received the a gift from the racing gods.


Oh yes, Formula 1 tickets Canadian Grand Prix here we come!


Hopefully, i'll see this guy take a win for Mercedes. Go Schumi!

But after missing my chance to go to U.S. Grand Prix a few years back, I knew I had to make this event. Since good 'ol Bernie is such a loose cannon who knows what venue he's going to add or remove. But then he pulls a fast one and now it's been recently announced Austin, Texas as a venue. But then again I don't want to wait 2 years. Who knows what's going to happen between now and then. Bernie changing his mind altogether or Austin not able to pull off a track in 2 years. I'll believe when I see it. And when I do i'll be there too!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: