Thursday, May 20, 2010

Laid off..





the front bumper. With debt and boycotts looming, i've finally decided that it was time to put the bumper out to pasture. I've had this for so many years it has traveled many tracks and partcipated in many battles. I believe this was one of the first J blood knocks offs. Built by DN up in norcal. I bought this around 03 and had a friend bring it down from nor cal, thanks Jeff.



Above photos by larry chen visit his website driftfotos.com

It's final battle was at the team tandem event at buttonwillow raceway. With half it's body some where at buttonwillow there was not much left to piece together. It was decided unanimously to remove from service.


I will sorely miss this one since it's the first 'cool' bumper I got.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: