Monday, November 16, 2009

A reminder

KALWA - Bulle in rot - Oil on Canvas - 2005Image by Kalwa via Flickr

I received a text today from a friend asking how I was doing. Never really thought about it until now, but around this time, I was sitting at the doctor's office trying to get a referral for the hand I broke at the Pro Am event at held at the Red Bull Drift finals. At the time I was out of a job for a few months and was really debating if I should have even signed up since my future was unknown. But it's one of those what if situations, so putting everything on credit and taking money out of the savings to cover my expenses. Do I have regrets? Nope, at least I had a chance to drive this event. Even though the results were less than spectacular it's one of those things if you don't do it, you'll never know what would have really happened. But on a happy note, that week I also got a job. Never knew breaking bones gave people the edge in an interview.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: