Friday, October 3, 2008

I Way: Best simulator out?



I never been much of a video game geek unless it came to racing simulators.  Even then I can't really spend the money when I can go out and do the real thing, which is stupid since it's probably cheaper than going out on track.  But during my endless waste of scouring the internet, I came across this video of a simulator which looks fantastic.  Unfortunately, it's in France, yes home of the Eiffel Tower and french toast.  Located in the city Lyon, I Way is like a spa for guys.  Espcially gear heads, with an emphasis in racing.  Inside you'll find racing simulators for Formula 1, Rally, and endurance racing.  But rather sit in a seat with steering wheel, the patron is seated in full size racing machines that are operated with hydrualics that i've only seen on flight simulators.  There's also a full bar and spa which you can relax after a hard day at the simulator. 

For more information, visit their website



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: