Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little bit of Italy



After attending my first Monterey Historics race, I began a curiosity of European cars. No not them supercars that you either love or hate. But cars that never shared the limelight with their supercar brethren. This led me here to Eddins Moto. The owners been tweaking around with Italian cars for 30 years, though it looks like he dabbles in anything European. From Appias (say what?), Ferrari, to Maseratic and everything else in between. The website has many write ups of cars he's worked on at the shop. He also has cars for sale if you're going for a different car from you typical Porsche or Benz. They're up in Berkley, so next time I'm up in nor cal, I'll have to visit his shop. But that's after I rummage through Hasselgren's trash for some parts.

Here's a link to his website.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: