Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Park it like it's hot

I have accumulated over a 1000 photos during the trip to TAS. Rather than upload all of them i'll leave the photos of the show to the pros. Let do a walk through the parking lot of TAS to see what the locals drive. I only got pictures on Friday. Saturday was rained out, and that was actually the best day to see all the cars. Enjoy.

The trucks:

I wonder if he suffers from little man syndrome.


Here's something I didn't expect. The front license plate frame is from Cabe Toyota. I wonder if he knows Herb.


The wild ones:What is it?




Z32 trying it's hardest to look like Ferrari

4dr Sedans:



It looks just like Hiro Sumida's car before he painted it Falken colors. Also love the use of R32 and r33 wheels.


The wagons:




Sporting the American Racing Wheels with white walls, my hat off to you sir!


The imports:

Gas mizer vs. gas guzzler

The heart beat of America!


The K cars:


Notice it's size in comparison with the Mazda Atenza (Mazda 6)

The rest of the galler is here.

No comments: