Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I get it done... eventually


After many months of off and on tinkering, I finally got the lilac special up and running this long President's Day weekend.  Finally hearing the sound of my 4AG come to life.  Thanks to the boss with providing the final parts to get the motor completed.  Now comes the final checklist of making sure everything is well.




Chasing down and fixing leaks that pop up.  Luckily it was only a small water leak. 

 
Looking at the setting and checking them twice.  Need to take a road test to make sure there aren't any hiccups. 

But then I ran into this problem.



Found a crack in the intercooler, i must have gotten at the last event.  This puts a damper on some plans.  Probably try and cheap and temporary fix until I can get some cash and get another one.  Maybe i'll get a nice one. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: