Monday, May 4, 2009

Project 740 #7: Ja mata ne?


See you later? Didn't know how to say it in Swedish, so I threw out some Japanese. But what is this you're wondering, is this the end for our Swedish hero. Not quite internet trolls, for now i'll have to put it on hiatus to make room for something else. So it's at top secret facility awaiting for it's marching orders.


After many months of negotiation. It has finally arrive at the lion's den. The new AE86 chassis butt naked and ready for a transplant. This time it's a coupe, and most people who know me, know I'm not much of a coupe fan. But people change and so do I. Though I'm having second thoughts about this car. Since I first negotiated for the car, the purple yam was busted up. Now that it's fixed and running pretty good right now, what do I do with this? I'll figure it out later.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: