Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AAA: Making automobile life a bit easier

The AAA logoImage via Wikipedia






American Automobile Association has been around for a long time and I've been a member for over 10 years now. I'd have to say it's an awesome experience. From days where I used to drive the track car to and from events, they've been able to take me home. To getting discounts for rental cars and hotels. Also having DMV services available. If you've ever been to the DMV you'll know the lines you have to deal with and I hate lines especially when you're juggling other things, like what to eat for lunch.


Anyways I had to swing by to get a new plate for the trailer. It seems that some one has swiped mine for what ever reason.

I guess I shouldn't be leaving my trailer at the boss's shop. But i'm not too worried at least they didn't take the trailer.


From check in to getting the plates took less than 10 minutes. Let's see if the DMV can do that for you.

And I did spot this clean Ford Mustang SVO, very 80's icon. Back when the domestic manufacturers wanted to make turbo's cool. They should've kept at cause now were seeing turbo scoobies and evos everywhere.

For more info on how to join visit their site www.aaa.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: