Monday, October 29, 2012

Summers end

At least for me, I'm on Filipino time.  But what better way to spend it, by spewing loads of smoke from some fresh Hankook tires.  Got together with Steve C. and his spotting ladies macho machine and his co worker at the balcony for some good testing time at the Willow Springs Balcony.



 It's probably first time I've had some good seat time with grape juice without having major issues.  And I kinda miss that sharing time. 

Dumpster diving is usually not my cup of tea.  But I have to make an exception once in a while. Searching for a container to dump old oil, found a bottle royal purple with a little bit of gold left in it.  I couldn't let it go to waste so why not have purple rain have a swig of the royal purple. 

 Using ratchet straps for a battery tie down, was a result of poorly constructed brackets.  Don't be that guy.  Oh and it wasn't my car.

But it was able to continue for the rest of the day.



And doing quite well I might add.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: