Monday, March 19, 2012

Wonder(ful)

Braved the monsoon weather to visit ComicCon's little brother, WonderCon at the Anaheim Convention Center.  Never been to a comic convention before so this would be something new.  I looks similar to  Anime Expo, except with comic book characters.


Didn't take much photos, with all the excitement of going to the event, I completely for got to bring my camera.  So I was limited to the camera phone, so sad.  

What struck me was seeing for the first time seeing characters from TV and movie in real life. Characters like Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Virgil from WWE and Lou Ferrigno.  Even characters from Enter the Dragon were on scene. I would have like to have taken their picture but I would have been taxed for it.  Unfortunately, the camera phone wasn't worth it.

WonderCon is considered the little sibling to ComicCon.  Going through most of the displays and visitng all the vendors, I was exhausted.  I didn't even go to any of the panels.  I can only imagine how the size of the ComicCon.  But I did certainly enjoyed myself quite a bit, and would definitely go next year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: