Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Project Volvo #7: Salamat


'Thank you' (for everyone else) for the memories. Well the time has come after almost a year of ownership fermentation. I had to let go the Swedish red velvet. The car that was to be a 24 hours of lemons contender is no longer. Due to the suffering economy, the boss bugging me for a car cover, and everyone busy with other things it was decided that the car had to move on. It has provided great memories of what could have been. But rather than have it face the government 'death panel'. It's been graciously been taken in by my mexican co worker at the shop. Since both his Hondas recently broke down. Before I surrendered the keys to him, I reminded him that he cannot install 13in reverse daytons. He just grinned.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: