Monday, August 31, 2009

Inland Drift


A new venue for all you guys way out in the desert. If anyone lives out near the Lake Perris area and need to get their drift on, the guys from Inland Drift have what you need. Since I needed some seat time again, and I miss driving the Lilac Special, I made this the place to be this past weekend. Though it was probably the worst time to head out there since it was probably one of the hottest weekends, at least for me. Temperatures were up in the 100's, but maybe this is normal. I only stayed for a few hours since it began to get really hot and the car wasn't having any of it. I did a couple runs and had my laptop datalog it for review later. One cool thing about coming early in the morning was that I had the place all to myself. I felt special.


Before I left one guy showed up.


I headed home a little after noon, but decided to take a detour to March AFB and take a tour of their museum. I've always been a fan of military history and hardware. I guess it's in the genes, being in a military family. More on that next time.


One thing good about towing is A/C.

For more info in Inland Drift visit their site.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: