Monday, April 28, 2008

It's one of them weeks.

A week later I have nothing to show. I've been pretty busy working on different projects for the car lately. So I haven't have much time to add content. Please forgive as show season is upon me and things must be completed before then.


Trying to turn this bundle of wire harness.


Into something I can use for the standalone I picked up a 1 year ago. Yeah i've been putting it off for a long time.


Started to give the car some color.


Just completed assembly of another transmission that I broke a while back. More on that at a later date.

Picked up another front bumper for cool guy look. Let's hope we don't break this one. Yeah right.



Swung by the West Coast Z Nationals to snap a couple of photos. Give me some time and I'll get the photos up soon.

No comments: