Monday, January 28, 2013

Monsoon projects

During these rare monsoon seasons  weekends in california.  All work on the 4 wheeled beasts are put on hold.  But at least it gives me a chance to try out some small projects.  Especially since I have lots of spare metal and an itty bitty welder to have a little fun with.
 


Cut up a couple a pieces of spare metal.

Add alot of shiny red paint to hide all the crappy welds.

Now I have a pretty little holder to organize the grease gun.  So now I won't be tripping over it.

With the success of the grease hold, let's try some sheet metal.

Cut, bend and paint (to hide all the crappy welds).

Now I have a place to put my box of gloves.  So now I won't keep misplacing it.

Oh the fun things that can be made with metal.  I'll need to think up new things to make on the next rainy day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: