Thursday, April 15, 2010

The day after


Since I mope around more than drive, the neighbor invited me to the Slide Assassin's "Day after event". Since I didn't go to Formula D on Saturday, I'll watch drifting here. It was slow and laid back the whole day. But a tad on the chilly side.


The neighbor brought out former 24 hours of Lemons racer turned drift beater out for some fun. He pretty much laid down the law , riding the walls like it was a wave. No one even came close to the stuff this guy was pulling.

Yes he is a Lakers fan.


A nice GTO came out and smacked the wall on it's second run. Much props for bringing out the beast. Hopefully you can buff it right out.


Cyrus M. he's famous in the 951.


Though by the end of the event, the MR2 went for broke. And break it he did.

I missed out on that cause it got too cold and I wasn't prepared for it, so I left early. I really need to get the car up and running so I can run this place. Everyone had just too much fun.

Link to the rest of the pics

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: