Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More crime

Toyota Corolla photographed in USA.Image via Wikipedia


I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but why is the shop taking in more heinous vehicles I don't know. Oh yeah I forget the economy. I guess they'll taking anything at this point. But as usual I swing by the shop to work on the Corona wagon. A few cars down there's an early Corolla, already equipped with a 4AGE, definitely a cool idea and something i'd like to do one day. Probably throw in the turbo motor. This one in particular came in running bad.


Hmm, could it be the way the computer is mounted? To my dismay this was one horribly rigged up car. I don't know who setup it up, nor do I want to know. I hope his excuse is that he's a Honda guy trying to get on the bandwagon?


To top it all off, the exhaust has a nice hole in it for an extra spoonful of oomph. He must be a Honda guy.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: