Monday, August 28, 2017

NST: The unicorn edition


A few months back, AE86 parts vendor NST decides to put on a group buy to commemorate the up coming 8/6 day.  Usually i’m not one to buy much of anything since I have pretty much everything I need to build a Corolla.  Except for this unicorn.
 

20170802_192626
For a screaming deal of $86 how can I pass this up.  Definitely something I didn’t really need, but I knew no one will have this combination.  At least i’ve never seen anyone who would do such a thing.  It’s not the JDM thing to do.

20170801_185410
Always doing things a little bit different.  Just like the color I chose when I built barney.

third1
It’s French lilac if you don’t remember

20170826_154836
Since I have a motor out may as well try it on for size.  Wish I didn’t see that extra alt bracket and alternator.  Oh well I guess we’ll seem them complete when I drop in the motor.  Let’s hope I get done before the end of the year.

No comments: