Monday, June 12, 2017

Living under a tree

20170513_184040

Flickr Tags:

I’m sure at one point in it’s life, the grey goose had lived under a tree.  As you can see it’s accumulated quite a bit of junk.  In it’s 32 years of life, this is probably the first time the fender liner was removed. 

 

There was quite a bit of debris that accumulated between the body and the fender. 

20170513_184426

Didn’t expect this much crap to drop from goose.  And this was only from one side.  But after inspection of the steel parts, I’m surprised I didn’t have any rusty spots in the area.  Places like these tend to retain moisture a little longer after it rains.  Which means greater chance of rust.  So if you haven’t checked, it may be a good time.

20170513_190912

In the aftermath of this spring cleaning.  I found that lost extension.  Unfortunately it didn’t fare well too well down there.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Your post have taken me down the memory lane of my childhood when I used to love this movie. It has revived my memories of childhood.