Monday, October 11, 2010

10th Annual Macross World Convention

 

If you're you like Macross, then i'm sure you already know about this event.  It was the first I had been here so I didn't really know what to expect.  Though I did know the singer/ songwriter Mari Iijima was going to performing.  So I had to check it out.


If you don't know Mari, she was the voice/singer of Lynn Minmay from the original Macross.  So you know she's legit.  Picture sucks cause no flash allowed and the point and shoot was on max.  Should have brought big brother. 






There were a ton a display from different series of Macross from the original to the latest series, Macross Frontier.
 

Oh before I forget, happy birthday Lynn Minmay


Here's the rest of the photos of the event.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: